Tuesday 11 March 2014

six weeks to go

Today I painted the roof of the boat where the paint had come away when the faulty solar panels were removed.  The supplier has agreed to replace the panels I also sanded the deck of the bow well in preparation for applying primer and then raddle grey paint.  

While I was on my knees using the Mouse sander, two guys walked past and said it looked as though I was ironing the boat!     

When the bow well has been painted I will cover the whole thing with some matting I have bought online. Hopefully then the paintwork won't get so scratched as it did last year. When you come off the towpath you bring all sorts of gravel and grit with you.

Today also in the house, we had a new loft ladder fitted as the old one was getting dangerous and we don't want our tenants getting injured.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.